|XJ-8: Jade Wakeman|
|Age||She is younger than XJ-9, and she is older than XJs 1-8.|
XJ-Sisters, Waffle, Mr. Blik, Gordon, Hovis, Human Kimberly, Katilda, Kraken, Ash, Pikachu, Kenzie, Babe, Spongebob, Hudson, Peter Pan, Sokka, Banjo, Kazooie, Zim, Triple G, CatDog, Danny, Gear, Simon
|First appearance||Bar None Ranch Chaos|
|Voiced by:||Audrey Wasilewski|
XJ-8: Jade Wakeman (Prototype Model Unit XJ-8) is one of the XJ robot sisters built by Nora Wakeman. She is voiced by Audrey Wasilewski.
She is the largest out of the nine XJ-series robots. Resembling a large, bulky, darker blue version of XJ-7 with two belly bolts, small pigtails, and a non-expressive face.
XJ-8 is a bit of a tomboy. She prefers using her brute strength, over weapons and strategy. She also was Jenny's date to the Fake Prom in Bar None Ranch Chaos.
Bar None Ranch Chaos (Her first appearance)
The Pink PuffBall Terror [Minor Character]
- She is the strongest of the XJ sisters due to her brute strength. however, her reliance on it is what puts her below Jenny.
- It is likely that Gordon turns her on from time to time judging by her appearance in The Pink PuffBall Terror
- She is closest to age with Jenny but still believes she is the older sister because of her size (Contrary to what Jenny says, XJ-8 is technically older than she is, seeing as she was build before Jenny. however, she is also technically younger than the rest of the XJ series).
- Wakeman had to make XJ-8 stronger because she had to take most of Jenny's super strength out to make room for her teenage adaption. Accoring her, XJ-9 was made weaker than XJ-8 because she was so strong that there's was no space on her personality for having teenage weaknesses or humor sense.
- Because she's been off for a long time she has had a hard time adapting to human cultures this is shown when she tried to harm Waffle for picking up his newts.
- She is a taller, muscular, bulky version of XJ-9.
- She does show emotion. From time to time, emotions are mostly shown in her eyes.
- Jenny called her a thug.